Reading andWriting
DO
Read the instructions and study any examples carefully.
仔细读题并参考题例。
Do exactly what the instructions say (for example, only write ONE word for each space in Part 7).
完全按照题目说明进行答题(例如,在第7部分中,每个空格处只写一个单词)。
Answer all the questions, even if you are not sure of your answers.
一定要答完所有的题目,即使对于有些答案不是很确定。
Check your answers and make sure you have written them in the correct place on the answer sheet.
检查答案并且确保它们都写在了答题纸的正确位置。
Write your answers on the answer sheet including Parts 6, 7, 8 and 9.
将答案写在答题纸上,包括第6、7、8、9部分。
Take your time and don’t hurry. There is plenty of time to answer all of the questions.
慢慢来,不要着急,你有足够的时间回答所有的问题。
Use a pencil, not a pen, on the answer sheet.
用铅笔在答题纸上做题,切记不能用钢笔。
DON’T
Don’t worry if there are words you don’t understand. Try to guess what they mean.
如果有单词不认识也无须太过担心,试着猜猜它们的意思。
Don’t make a spelling mistake when you are copying the words in Part 8.
在复制第8部分中的单词时,不要犯拼写错误。
Don’t write fewer than 25 words in Part 9.
回答第9部分不要少于25个单词。
Listening
DO
Practise listening to English as much as possible.
尽可能多地练习英语听力。
Revise the letters of the alphabet and numbers.
复习单词和数字。
Revise vocabulary in topics (for example, jobs, sports, colours).
复习主题词汇表(例如:工作、运动、颜色)
Work through some past papers for practice.
把以往的试卷拿出来练习。
Make sure you understand how to complete the answer sheet.
清楚理解如何填写答题纸。
Check your answers at the second listening.
在听第二遍听力的时候检查答案。
DON’T
Don’t get nervous in the exam. Just relax and do your best.
考试时不要太紧张,放轻松,尽力就好。
Don’t leave any answers blank (it’s better to make a guess).
答题处不要空着(猜一个也比不写好)。
Don’t worry if you don’t know how to spell a word – this might not be a problem.
如果你不记得单词怎么拼写也不用太过担心,这也许根本算不上一个问题。
Don’t forget to take care to transfer your answers to the answer sheet correctly.
誊写答案到答题纸上时别忘了要仔细一点,确保填写的答案是正确的。
Speaking
DO
Make sure you know what you have to do in both parts of the test.
确保清楚了解在测试的两个部分都需要做什么。
Practise speaking English as much as possible, both inside and outside the classroom.
尽可能多地练习口语,不论是在课堂上还是课外。
Practise speaking English in many different situations so that you can speak clearly even if you are nervous.
在不同的场合下练习英语口语,这样,即使在紧张的情况下你也能口齿清晰地表达。
Listen carefully to the examiner’s instructions and questions during the test.
仔细听考官的指示和提问。
Speak clearly, so that both examiners can hear you.
讲话要清晰,确保考官都能听到。
Talk to the examiner in Part 1.
在第一部分与考官交流。
Talk to your partner in Part 2.
在第二部分与你的搭档交流。
Ask the examiner to repeat the instructions, or a question, if you have not understood.
如果没有听懂,也不要太过担心,可以让考官解释说明或重复一遍问题。
Listen to your partner’s questions and answers in Part 2 and try to make it a natural conversation.
在第二部分中,注意听搭档的提问和回答,交流尽量做到自然。
Remember that the examiners want you to do your best.
考官都希望你全力以赴。
Try and relax and enjoy the test.
放松身心,享受考试。
Always try to answer the questions, even if you are worried about making mistakes. The examiners can’t mark you if you don’t say anything.
即使担心出错也要尽量回答所有的问题,如果你什么都不说,考官没法评分。
DON’T
Don’t worry too much about making grammar mistakes.
不要因为太过担心语法错误而在口语表述中自乱阵脚。
Don’t worry if you don’t understand. Just ask the examiner to repeat or explain the question.
如果没有听懂,也不要太过担心,可以让考官解释说明或重复一遍问题。
Don’t prepare long answers and try to learn them in advance.
不要事先准备篇幅过长的答案并试图死记硬背。
Don’t worry if you think your partner is not as good at speaking English as you, or is much better than you. The examiners mark you individually.
不必担心你和搭档的英语水平不对等而影响整体效果,考官会根据每个人的实际情况进行评分。
Don’t be so nervous that you don’t speak. The examiners can’t mark you if you don’t say anything.
千万不要因为紧张而在考试中说不出话来,这样考官没法评分。
Don’t worry if the examiner stops you. It is important that the tests are not too long.
如果考官在中途打断你,也不需要担心,因为适当控制考试时长也是非常重要的。